Recruiting an apprentice for your business
We know that recruiting the right person to hire as an apprentice is one of the most important factors for any organisation considering apprenticeships. As part of our service to apprentice employers we can recruit an apprentice for you, saving you time and money.
Many employers ask us to help by advertising apprenticeship vacancies, pre-screening candidates and presenting a shortlist. However, if your organisation prefers to recruit the apprentice through your own methods – that‘s fine too.
- You make contact with us – give us a call or email and let us know you are looking for an apprentice.
- We will arrange to meet with you, understand what role you have for an apprentice, discuss option and define the apprenticeship with you.
- We will advertise the apprenticeship for you and compile a list of applicants that meet your requirements.
- You decide how you would like to interview or select the right applicant for your business. We can do as much or as little of the interview process for you as you like.
- Once the right apprentice has been found for your business, we complete the final employment and apprenticeship contracts, H&S compliance checks and the apprenticeship begins.